Mission: The Multicultural and Diversity Office shows it's commitment to the gospel teachings of loving thy neighbor, by formulating proactive strategies in eliminating racism, sexism,classism and discrimnation against those with disabilities.Through positive dialogue and support we can increase our levels of acceptance and tolerance to those we deem different.
Vision: The Multicultural and The Diversity Office vision is to reduce and eventually rid the campus of acts which are counter productive to the teachings of the gospel.
The Multicultural and Diversity Office functions are guided by Five Characteristics of the Catholic Marianist Education
* Formation of Faith
* Providing an Interal, Quality Education
* Education in Family Spirit
* Education for Service, Justice and Peace
* Educating foe Adaptation and Change
Since August 1998,Mr. Dietrich L. Smith has served as the Director for Diversity. You may contact him at (314) 993-4400 extension 1122 or email@example.com
The Multicultrural and Diversity Office:
*Conduct Multicutural and Diversity lectures to Middle and High School students
* Sponsors extra-curricular activties to promote diversity
* Coordinate Servant Leadership projects for international students
* Sponsors extra-curricular activities to promote leadership